Dragon Ball Z: Unbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An intense Dragon Ball Z RPG experience for people who enjoy epic battles!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hunting a President
Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:10 pm by Gabriel

» Hello Mr. President
Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 pm by Gabriel

» Elektra, I Burn
Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm by Gabriel

» Race Slots
Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:34 pm by Gabriel

» The Wonderful World of Magic
Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 pm by Gabriel

» The Power of Each Rank and Ki
Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:19 pm by Gabriel

» Bonus to Specialties and Weapons
Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:48 pm by Gabriel

» Kai Techniques
Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm by Gabriel

» Special Characteristic and Transformations
Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:35 pm by Gabriel

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mammon(King Of Vegeta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mammon

Mammon(King Of Vegeta) Empty
PostSubject: Mammon(King Of Vegeta)   Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 pm

General Information

Name:  Mammon
Secondary Title: His Rank is King. Or King of Vegeta.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

He stands in four foot six inches tall and weighs about forty five pounds. He is very short. He has blue training outfit, saiyan boots, He has a Royal Saiyan King Armour that is made from the most strongest and powerful martial, A King's Crown on his head. Not only that but The Saiyan Royal Robe when he attends meetings. He has Black hair and eyes. He has a very muscular build. For his age.

Also, he has a large purple Sword that has mystic powers that Mammon Genesis. In a Dark Demonic Aura. He has a ton load of other stuff locked in Treasury for War time, Space Ships, Equipment, Generators, Scouters, Armour, Blasters, And other stuff. He also has dark black royal purple gloves that he wears. He has a Brown Tail. He has a King Cape. His Crown and Cape are weighed to Surpass his power as well as for training measures the weights weigh roughly 100 tons each. Halfing his power in half while he wears them. His Amour is Made of Katchin strongest Martial to exist. So Far
Aura Color: Normal like any color.
Alignment:  Corrupt
Personality: Strict, Manipulative, Honorable, Prideful, Dishonorable(When things need to be done.), Loyal to Himself, Cunning, Trickster
Likes & Dislikes:
Power
Knowledge
Immortally
Otherworldly Creatures, Beings, Enties, and Deities.
Corruption
Loyalty to him
People Stronger then him

Dislikes:
Changeling
Kais
People telling him for to do
Short Life
Mortals

Species Information

Starting World:  Planet Vegeta
Race/Species:  Elite Saiyan
Species Abilities: Saiyans naturally possess exceptional strength - far greater than that of other humans and alien races - and are quintessentially built for fighting. They are capable of easily lifting hundreds of times their own weight. The naturally high gravity of Planet Vegeta develops their strength further making them incredibly strong at young ages. Even weaker Saiyans are capable of conquering most planets alone. Through tough training, Saiyans are able to reach new levels of power, and the more intense training and fights they go through, the stronger they become. If a Saiyan survives a near-death experience through extreme injury to the body, then, when the body recuperates, the Saiyan grows much stronger than they were previously, their body adapting to compensate for the damage dealt. The duration of recovery does not seem to hinder this ability as Saiyans have healed through natural, technological and mystical means and still gained substantial increases in strength. Saiyans also appear able to heal from injuries at a faster rate than normal humans and possess a greater deal of durability to damage.

Saiyans also possess a natural affinity to the manipulation of ki energy allowing them to utilize flying and energy-based attacks with incredible ease as well as unlock great depths of power when needed, or lending energy to others in battle when it's actually necessary. Lost energy is regained by the Saiyan in a very short span of time, regardless of the amount of energy lost. Sometimes, the energy the Saiyan regained is multiplied, as noted by their power level.

Saiyans have a very keen sense of smell which is similar to that of a dog's (which is far superior to that of a human). Their tail also provides a unique gift in that it allows a Saiyan to transform into an Great Ape if exposed to the Blutz Waves of a full moon. The Saiyans also have great speed and agility. They also have much faster reflexes than an average Human; reflexes so fast that they can avoid a bullet or energy beam without much of a problem. Super speed can easily be seen in their fighting skills; their movements occur in fractions of seconds which are not visible to average Human eyes. Their agility is also substantial in their battles and training. These movements can be improved by training, transformations, and other methods. These natural powers of speed and reflex make nearly all Saiyan hand-to-hand combat very fast.

The most powerful ability of a Saiyan, however, is the ability to drastically augment their speed, strength and energy by transforming into a Super Saiyan. The ability is rare and difficult to achieve normally, but gives the Saiyan unbelievable enhancements to their normal abilities. Saiyans possess several Super Saiyan transformations, each different in appearance and the power they provide. For the majority of the Super Saiyan forms, the Saiyans muscle mass increases slightly, their irises turn bluish-green and their hair turns golden in color.

Species Location: Planet Vegeta
Species Appearance: Saiyans are outwardly very similar to any other Humans, with the exception of their monkey-like tails and a larger muscular build. They are commonly seen to have deep black hair, the hair of a pure-blooded Saiyan does not deviate from its appearance the day the Saiyan is born.
Species History: Saiyans were a group of barbaric aliens who shared a planet with a race known as the Tuffles. The Saiyans lived in the arid wastelands, while the Tuffles lived in great cities, employing advanced technology. One day however, the Saiyan's attacked, vowing to conquer the Tuffle's great cities, and to extinguish the race. This sparked a ten year long war The Saiyan Army tried many times to overthrow the Tuffles but were unsuccessful, sparking a ten year conflict on the planet. Although the Saiyans were bigger in size and physically far superior, they were fewer in number compared to the Tuffles. The Tuffles had a trump card in the form of their advanced technology to read the power levels of the Saiyans and advanced weaponry such as blasters to hold them off. But then thanks to the full moon that only appeared once every 8 years on the planet, the Saiyans assumed their Great Ape transformations, and completely wiped out the Tuffle race in a single night, with this they finally annihilated the Tuffles and had the planet renamed the Tuffle planet to Planet Vegeta after their commanding hero King Vegeta.

The Saiyans built a rocket ship with the leftover material and traveled to a nearby planet called Arcose where they came in contact with the Arcosian. These aliens had money and technology, but their planet was unsuitable, so they hired a group of Saiyans to take over a planet for them and in return they would share their technology with them. Over the years the Saiyans also learned how to use the Tuffles' advanced equipment and became smarter and less barbaric, although they still lusted for fighting and destruction. About a year following the Saiyan victory over the Tuffles, the planet was conquered or annexed by the Changeling's empire and the Saiyans (like many other alien races) were drafted to serve as soldiers in their military under the Planet Trade. Due to the Saiyans' innate strength and penchant for violence, they were considered to be useful mercenaries and assisted in the conquering of many planets, or if assignment called for, eradication of the planet's population (even Saiyan children were considered powerful enough to conquer some of the weaker planets

Skill Information

Skill Rank: Master for Both Talent Rank and Skill Rank
Species Name: Saiyan

Skill Specialty:
Main: Martial Arts
Sub: Dark Arts(Both Light and Dark Magic, as well as Normal Magic)

Special Characteristics: -
Flaws/Weaknesses: -
Sensory Type: Ki Sense
Fighting Style: His fighting style is Fast paced unpredictable and hard to detect combat, in other words unorthodox

Items and Weapons

Weapons:  Family Blade passed to Kings among the saiyans

Name: Demonic Royal Blade
Appearance: Think of Clouds Broad Sword
Type: Demonic Blade
Special Abilities: Heals the uses fully four times a battle.
Origin: -

Space Ship: YES I AM THE BLOODY KING! need I say More?

Name: Royal Army's Vessel
Size: Vessel
Type: Everything
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Speed: Moves 20 Light years a second. Very fast  not including the Hyper drive with the Hyper Drive its ten times faster. It does have hyper drive capabilities.
Weapons: Beams(Cable of Blowing Up Ships), Laser(Capable of Blowing and Vaporizing Cities and People), Plasma Guns(Capable of causing radiation to build in in a planet.),  Shields are capable of Withstanding Elite Lord level amount energy users And Blasts
History: -

Technique Information

Spoiler:

Transformation: This is an optional transformation your character may possess, however all Canon transformations do NOT No Current Custom transformations.

[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]
History and Roleplay Sample
[i][i][i]

History:
[i]The Beginning Arc:

Mammon was born into a Royal Bloodline of Saiyan Kings. Who are born to server The Ruler and Most Powerful being in the World. That Majin. When Mammon was first born he was given a Human Demonic lore name. From Nobles that have visited Earth in order to give Vegeta a demonic Nature. So they presented the Queen and King of Vegeta at the time with a list of Names and its meanings. Then the King choose"Mammon" the Dark one. So the Baby Boy was named Mammon.

Growing Up Arc:

Growing up was hard and tough. He was expected to train 24/7 with no rest, train under 87x Gravity. While trainers, Master Swordsman, Aliens, Namekian Servants, Healing Servants taught him. There was Prosperous to this however. King Beleth wanted to Overthrow the Majin. So he was training his Youngest Son. Who was an Elite and Royal by blood consistently knocking him out, then bringing him to near death. So He can Gain His Father Zenkai. Which for Beleth was very shocking and surprising, as Mammon leeched quite a the bit. The training just keep going weigh training, training with weighs, Pressure training. Don't forgot the cleaning he had to do. HE WAS A FUCKING Prince. That Queen of a Mother Answered to him or she got that incest nut busted inside her. His Sisters and cousin females were all fucking filthy, smuts, sluts, whores, hoes, hookers, and cunts. Fucking disgrace to the Saiyan fucking Race. To the Family. His Brothers and Cousin Males were True Warriors who, Mammon Looked up to. His Grandparents were luckily to be alive as well as there Grandparents. They have lost the old ways and gained the new ways. The Ways of the Will. So they do is Mediating and save up energy as well as build it to Extend there Life Span radically. They were also trained by Demons his Grandparents and there Fathers and Mothers. His mother also pushed to not get behind his studies which were very important because knowledge was the key to everything as well as power. This all happened after Mammon became Four. Grew in Power in the most radically levels for two years.

The Big Mess DADDY GOOD BYE!!!! Arc:

Later on when The Majin bubble gum thing came to Vegeta to come up with new plans. Beleth attacked The Majin. While his whole family watched and the Saiyan race. They both were Equally matched until the Majin just beamed Beleth's head off and Beleth was gone. With that being said that Majin was not the Ruler of the Universe it was his Underling Majins Minions. Mammon watched his father die, and did not understand why his father did what he did till his death. His Father was training him to some day overthrow The Most powerful being in the Universe. The Majins made a Government system to run Vegeta till the Royal Family can be trusted. Mammon quickly gained the Majins trust and the Royal Family was back to its reign. He feed those fucking majins with lies, tricks, and schemes. Which they believed. Later his Mother stepped down as a Queen and Joined the Majin Council as the First Non Majin to be in it. She then Made Mammon King through her powers. After she bribed the Royal Council to make him it. Mammon did not like this. But coped with it. He was given everything he needed. More training, Army of his to Command, equipment, Unlimited Resources. Ships, everything. He needed. All he needed is more men to take the Most Powerful being in the world.

Everything in Order:

With the Title of King with Mammon name. At the age of Six. He became to admission a Secret Organization of rebellion Fighters that used limited resources from the Treasury that Mammon Founded. To One day Rebel against this Being. Who Mammon has yet to see eye to eye. But that mattered he would meet this oh great powerful oz one day. But for now he had to focus on running an Entire Planet and keeping this fucking folks happen. His Army was equipped with the finest stuff. While his Special Forces were given and supplied with the Lasted stuff. The training became more intense and Harder. new Recruits had to train and master 100x Gravity Training, Weighed with 2 ton weighs and spar. Junior Members needed to Do the same but in 200x Gravity and 4 ton weights, Seniors members needed to do the same but in a 400 times Gravity and with 8 ton weights. Veterans had to do to the same with 800 times Gravity and 16 ton weighs. While Commanders had to do 1000 times Gravity and 32 ton weights, and Lastly the Generals of the Army had to do 1500 times Gravity and 62 Ton Weighs. Special Forces however trained under 2000x gravity with 124 ton weights Recruit or Veteran.

Everything was in order. Until he was Summoned to Hell one night by The Grand Supreme Demon Lord of Hell. Mammon was rather honored to meet the Demon. However there was no time to chit chat. As the Ruler of Hell Quickly Overpowered Mammon without moving or blinking an eye. Mammon had fallen on his knees. The demon spoke" You will not speak unless told so. In this realm I own your anus. Now I also can read your mind. We have more important things to discuss. King Of Vegeta. I am well aware of your or deals. The Organization because I have been observing you for some time. Though if you do not want to Have that Faggot Know about it. God I hate that faggot that fucking Majin Faggot. Then you will do as I say. Good. Good. Now I want you to tax your follow members of your Planet 93%. That's the only Task I ask you to do. No questions asked. Do this You will never hear or see me again." The Demon said, with his sentence ending. Mammon Returned back to where he stood. So he did what he was told. And taxed 93%

The Planet with a Poor Economy Arc:

After two years. The People got Poorer, The Royals and the Nobles got Richer, the Presents became even more poor, Middle Class begun Poor. New Classed was invention called the Military Class they were the only Non Nobles and Non Royals to be become rich. While the others suffered. This was bad but Mammon did not want anything to do with stopping it. He became corrupt and wanted it all for himself in hopes of conjuring all the planets and Stopping that Majin.

Rp Sample:  
He looked at his brother as he stood there and sighed. As he stood there both of them he could not seem to under why his Father would have left him. Why would him. It was not fair for him, the human, the creatures, angels, The Archangels, and even Demons. The Demons would attack Earth if King of Hell choose to send an army down there. Human would be gone if Angels choose to ignored there call. By call he meant warning of the end of the world. He listened towards his brother and spoke."I don't believe Father has truly left us. He has to be out there somewhere. Just waiting for the right time to come back." he said slowly towards him. He did not want to admit that Father was gone. However he knew he was gone for now. However not forever shaking his head he sighed and spoke."Brother if we wish to win this War, we need the Help of two things, Death, Or the Souls of Hell. Seeing as Heaven's soul's are not acceptable. Those Souls will need to go to the Archangels. Brother We need to be, the two of us if we have any chance of stopping this Huge threat need the Help of Death or the All the Souls of Death and if that is not enough." he paused for a minute. He did not want to say the word."All the souls of Purgatory. And then attempt to Open the Gates of Heaven to collect all those souls. And then Use one Punch and rid of the evil of the Nameless." He said slowly.

Looking at his brother as Sergiy felt Betrayed, Sorrow, and confusion on his brother. He was the same. However he was not Betrayed. He believe if Father had left that meant that he left for a reason. And did not lose Faith in them, nor Hope. He listened as His Brother spoke and shook his head. Who in there right mind would even think of destroying this planet. Why in Father's name would someone even attempt to do that. His Head hurt as he thought about that. And More Memories were back to his head, but only slightly. Even if they succeeded the Nameless would then kill people who was not one of them. Shaking his head in pure disappointment in to why on earth would someone do that. He spoke."Who ever thinks they want to destroy this world to be better and stronger and Foolish they will just be killed By The Nameless. Some Beings are just so foolish to gain what they wish in return to get rewarded by power. Although some don't realize what ever is, and Undermentioned them. Which leads to there downfall. This is why I have never Underestimated Evil. They are a force to be reckon With. Expect Demons. I ask you this We both capable of Destroying Sam, and Hope. Why not do it at the End of this war. I am not suggesting we do. It will just be a Good idea." he said calmly. He didn't want to kill Sam unless he was a threat. He didn't like killing at all. And Sam did help stop evil. Shaking his head he looked at his brother. As he allowed his brother to understand what he meant.

The reason why he mentioned The Future Destitution of Hope is Sam. Was only if after the war. They choose to Presume the Same Dream the Nameless were to choose. Then only then he would Blow them up, other then that. Once The War Ended and they decided to be the Sam. He would allow to angels to handle them. And He would go back as Heaven's Host as he was, when he was overseeing Earth. Five Hundred Years ago. When he said that Hope was the Greatest thing he saw he spoke."I guess I have to pay Hell a Visit to Both Sam and Hope to have a chit chat. He Said slowly before speaking again."Dumah I do have respect for Both Sam and Dean. I however do not like what Sam Did by taken the Throne but as long as his no threat to Earth or Heaven. His not my problem and Both Hope and Sam will be untouched. I don't Interfere with hell not any more. When I was young I went to hell when it was first Formed. To Check what dwells there. I found it Disgusting things that God had not created Le-eked. I was scared so I left Hell and my Jouncy was ended. As I failed to Seek what lays behind there. This talk about the Nameless is making my head hurt. Memoies are shortly coming back that I do not wish to Remember. To much gruesome Battle Scenes. Brother I will Help. Just take care of your self If we ever win this war. I am aware that after we win, if we win. I will never see you in a long time." He said coming towards his brother and giving him a hug. Something that Sergiy had never given to anyone.

He spoke."I am not under Assumption." His speech had cut off before Dumah can finished his Sentence." I know your not sleeping with a Demon. Because I think no I hope that you are not like me who sleeps with Demons." He said slowly towards him. His brother continued to speak and he resumed to listen to his speech. Sergiy seemed to ignore his anger and Loud noise. As it missed his ears. He smiled and spoke."Brother I know how you feel. Don't let your emotions get the better of you." He said backing up, and smile dropped from his face as he surpassed the emotion to drop a tear. He spoke"Brother Don't you ever say I will never see you again. Because never is a bad word. We will see each other some day. If one of us dies. I will beg Father to be brought back to life as I am. I will search and make sure you Are safe. I will not allow one of my brother to gone forever. Now Brother I think this Discussion is over. Call me again. And Brother another thing. Take care of yourself." He smiled and he was gone. Back in his apartment.
[/i][/i][/i][/i]
Back to top Go down
Kenshin
Admin
Kenshin

Mammon(King Of Vegeta) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mammon(King Of Vegeta)   Mammon(King Of Vegeta) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Approved as King of Planet Vegeta!!!
Back to top Go down
https://dbzunbound.rpg-board.net

Mammon(King Of Vegeta)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: Unbound :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: