Dragon Ball Z: Unbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An intense Dragon Ball Z RPG experience for people who enjoy epic battles!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hunting a President
Hunting a President EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:10 pm by Gabriel

» Hello Mr. President
Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 pm by Gabriel

» Elektra, I Burn
Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm by Gabriel

» Race Slots
Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:34 pm by Gabriel

» The Wonderful World of Magic
Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 pm by Gabriel

» The Power of Each Rank and Ki
Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:19 pm by Gabriel

» Bonus to Specialties and Weapons
Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:48 pm by Gabriel

» Kai Techniques
Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm by Gabriel

» Special Characteristic and Transformations
Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:35 pm by Gabriel

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hunting a President

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megaman

Megaman

Hunting a President Empty
PostSubject: Hunting a President   Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:50 pm

How long has it been since this life had been placed on Elektra. The years just seemed to fly by; at first just a few then ten, thirty, fifty! My how old she has gotten, but yet still she appeared as just a normal high school girl. Who would guess that this seemly harmless girl was anything but harmless or even human! Indeed she was a android, a living weapon, but one with a soul. And that soul of her told her to find joy and find it she shall!

Pouring a lot of time and money into a new project Elektra wait rather impatiently for the new from her goons. The project was something many tried their best to stop Elektra from going after. After all she was the newest boss of one, if not the, most power crime family on earth and hunting the president was not something in their best interest. However she had heard many story about this man from the underworld as well as the surface of society. The story was that he was a alien, a saiyan even.

Taping her desk she was growing ready to fire a ki blast through the wall when she at last felt the vibration of her phone. With a grin on her face she quickly read the news before suddenly running out of her current location and just as quickly blasting off into the air. The news was info, the info on the president location. She had decided it was time to have a meeting with the most powerful man on earth.

The flight took much less time then she had first thought as she soon landed in a clearing not far off from what she guessed to be offices building. She wonder how it would take of Sectet Service, or what ever their called, to find her trespassing. Sadly a part of her wanted them to find her which most like lead to the next choice of words. With a large grin Elektra would take a deep breath before shouting “OHHHHHH MR. PRESIIIIIIIIIIIIDEENNNTT. COME AND PLAYYYYYY!” like a child she simple waited for any and all reply.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a President   Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Gabriel was sitting on the top level of his office and looking through a file of papers. He grabbed each one and filed through them, he didn't mind the work. It was a welcomed distraction from the regular check ups and asking. He pushed back his large black chair and as he did so it swiveled outward knocking into the large glass window which peered outside. He let out a large sigh and began to walk forward. In his path stood his guard moving his hand over the large brown door. "Sir Security Breach". "Nelson I can handle it." he let out a large smile and when he did so the room seemed to brighten up. He patted his friend on the shoulder and "Now Nelson where exactly is this 'breach'" he said with a chuckle.

"Well uhhh sirrr...Ummm." Nelson muttered aloud. Nelson hand lifted up and pressed on the inside of his collar. "The President wants to know the location of the breach." he said. A few words muttered in his ear piece "Its in right outside Wing 2" the voice whispered in the guards ear. "Thank you Nelson" . Nelson was a bit confused and not understanding how he heard that. It was meant to be audible only to him "Sirr uhh waittt umm I didn't tell you". By now Gabriel had walked over to the window and snapped to latches and then dropped outside. The large white house which looked as if it could house thousands of people was quite hard to navigate. But luckly the breach was right around the corner of the large white walls. The olympic pool streched behind him as he headed towards Wing 2. After making the turn he set himself on a young women who was asking for him directly. He chuckled a bit. He was forced into a suit right now and wasn't ready to deal with a enemy..but she seemed harmless. He whipped his long brown ponytail forward. "Well you found me." he chuckled allowed. His aura of love and peace followed into the surrounding area. It seemed as if the entire place was now in a feeling of times of bliss. He quickly blitzed his body forward at speeds the women couldn't possibly comprehend. He made sure he keep his power level low enough, this small blimp would hopefully stay unnoticed. He would now be feet away from, his previous location was a good 100 feet. He stretched out his hand, "Its not everyday we get a Android from the Crimson Flames" he said with a deep and cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Megaman

Megaman

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a President   Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Silent. Time seem to pass slowly as the blonde stood in a odd fighting pose waiting. But for what? In her mind she had imagine wave of ninja like men in suit coming from the bushes to attack for being so close to the oh so well protected home of the President. Then again she knew better then take, but hey a girl could dream. Becoming quickly bored with the waiting the blonde quickly switched to her scanner and survey the area.

At this the girl would smile deeply as the scanner soon began picking up life forms all around her. No doubt many was the President Secret Service, however there was one that was odd. Even if they was keeping it low it was still far to strong to be a mere human. The answer to the owner of this power was given with the appearance of a man in a suit with long brown hair. A few words was given as the man approached more or less confirming he was indeed the man she was looking for this day.

With the feeling of excitement her fierily aura blazed onward with his every step. With a grin she would place his fist on her hips before speaking “So they just let you walk around alone when…” however she would not be given time to speak as the man suddenly disappeared from sight. To her eyes he was completely gone, it was only thanks to her scanner that she found him only a second before he reappeared.

“Damn you’re fast!” she busted out as she quick took a step back quickly entering a fighting stance, but no attack follow. Rising a eyebrow to this she simple stared oddly at the man before hearing his words. A spark of anger would be seen on her face as she suddenly crossed her arms and looked away. “Arr don’t call it that! That name is so cliché… Hey wait! How you know who I am?!” she said suddenly point at him. It was offend times she forget just how long she have been around and the impacts her herself have had on things.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a President   Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 pm

He examined the women and looked her up and down, she was a bit attractive. But he never found a girl he liked. He keep to himself and never pursed any love interest. Although he loved the world, he never found his way to get into it with a women. However this was no women at all. It was a android, the ones who'd been stopped by Goku. His investigation team found that he was a alien like himself. These thoughts quickly faded as he'd let a second of beautiful silence erupt between the two. Her words had been held up in his mind for a moment and now processed her words. She was pointing at her angrily asking how he knew who she was. 'She is what 67 or 65, I don't remember exactly. God my memory is fleeting'. he thought.

His eye fixated back on her and he scanned her up and down some more. He had no clue her fighting strength, hopefully she had no intention of fighting. That would end poorly. he hated fighting with a passion. "So little lady you want me to tell you how I know. Your name is Elxkkfdb, Ellll, Elkxtraz. Your like 70 year old grandma I think. You run a gang and you have about as much power as I have in my pinky. At least that what I think my investigation team said. I don't have a great memory. I'm only joking with you darling." he said with a chuckle. His hand reached out to pat the young women on the head. His energy, pressed against hers..her own energy was now being overran by large feeling of love and peace. The closer his hand drew the more intense feeling it'd bring to her. Most would enjoy and feel clam with the feeling. This women wouldn't be effected by his charm due to being a android. He wonder if she could even sense his presence of love and peace. His hand would try and give her a pat on the head. He was 6'6 and much taller so for him he'd only need to reach forward to touch the top of her head. If she would try and resist the attempt he'd engage pervert mode. It was a deadly techniques but he uses it when needed. Moving much faster then she could react his hands would unbutton her shirt and yawn her pants down. She'd be no the wiser and he'd force his face to flush red and he would say "I know I'm pretty, but you move quickly. I'm okay with that" he say as his hand covered his face in fake embarrassment. He'd hold out his hand like she was gonna take him to the bed room. However if she accepted the pat on the head, he'd simply pat her head and give her a large smile and wait for her response.
Back to top Go down
Megaman

Megaman

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a President   Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 pm

The moment had passed and once more Elektra was standing normally at she looked over the man. It would appeared he was thinking deeply about something which made her a bit uneasy. The silence around was slowly beginning to bug the blonde as she quickly crossed her arms waiting for a reply. Tap, tap, tap would go her foot as she tried her best to avoid eye contact with the man. It was at the very moment when a very importation question appeared within her head: Why did I come here?

That’s a very good question self we’ll have to talk about it later. I think he about to talk now the spoke to herself within he mind just for the man himself spoke. Seconds, it was mere second, within he man talk before Elektra suddenly felt like ripping his head off. “G-grandma you say?” she asked in a voice that did nothing to hide the anger. Words was one of the few things in the world that did little against the girl, but her age was one thing she never took

Anger was growing more and more with each words as her aura even began to burn the grass under her feet. But then it happen the last piece that would break the dam. For reason unknown the man would try to reach out to what she could only guess pat her on the head. Enough was enough she thought as she would quickly and without thinking lunch a counter-attack at the man aiming for his chin. “No touching E-man.”
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a President   Hunting a President EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:39 pm

The blow would land heavy and fast into his chin, before he was hit he'd release his energy in a short burst. This would protect him from the blow. As her fist came screaming towards him, he'd allow it to hit him directly. But before the blow landed his hands would speedily reach out and yank her pants down revaling whatever colored panties she wore. The blow would then land quickly afterwards and smash into his face. To him he'd feel as if nothing happened, it'd simply bounce off his face. He'd move none and would not even budge a inch.

Her fist however would feel as if she'd just hit a black hole and possibly break a finger or two. Luckily for her she was a android and she was a bit tougher then the rest. He'd smile a devilish smile after the even transpired. His hand would slowly lift up revaling the pants that he'd stolen from her and he'd below a large laugh out into the air. "I know I'm beautiful, but taking your pants off so soon" he'd say teasingly. His security now had positioned themselves along the bushes and through out the trees. Gabriel then said seriously "My darling what brings you here, anger are you wanting to fight me? I'd suggest not...I feel anger never solves problems" he said peacefully. His large grin returned across his face.
Back to top Go down
Megaman

Megaman

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a President   Hunting a President EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:19 pm

It all happen in a flash as the girl knew for a fact that her fist had hit it target, yet something was wrong! After years and years of punching things this was the first time she had ever felt anything like this. And for a slip second her scanner picked up a power she never knew was possible. Pain would suddenly ice up her arm making her jump back in impulse, however her face wouldn’t be one of pain but confusion. This was all old yet new to the girl who for so long have all but forgotten what it was like to be on the other end of the power scale.

Oddly enough she soon grin deeply before laughing heavily she would stop at the weird statement the man was making about pants. “What the devil you talking about…” she said just as she felt a chilly wind along her back side. With a very annoying face she looked down to her panty now in plain sight. The was just one level darker then her own head of yellow. Placing a hand on her hip she was slightly grin at the arriver of Security. “Well this is a bit awkward. And you are quite wrong my dear!” She as she stepped a little closer leaning a bit with her step. “I found that anger have solves all my problems. But not today it seem, but it seemed today a first for many things.”

Looking back to her hand she had used to attack with she oddly smiled at it. “I came her looking for joy and you allowed me to experience something I thought I had forgot all about. Fear! To know there ARE other strong then me out there. So in a way, Thanks.” she said ending with a odd smile making her appear to be nothing more then a innocent girl.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a President   Hunting a President EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:10 pm

The women spoke in long heaves and long hoes. He was getting bored with her and her being a android somewhat made him feel like she was a object he can use. Besides the fact that androids are naturally evil. It'd feel good to do some things with her. 'You know for a enlighten man, you are a pervert.' his swords voice rang out to his head. 'The beauty of enlightenment is sex isn't excluded from it. BUDDHIST ONE, PRIEST ZERO' he responded to the voice. 'Your a idiot you know that' the sword stung back.

He'd forgot the conversation he was having his sword. He looked forward at the girl, "My oh my, You are quite the well built lady." he said with a slight wink. He decide to respond with her words about thanks. "I've found enlightenment makes me President and anger makes you poor gang leader. Stronger then you, we aren't even in the same league young one. I know your exact capability regardless of being able to know your power. However that doesn't change the evil things you've done and I've decide what my punishment is for you." he said with a charming smile. The security guards around her faces turned blank white and yelled "I'd get outt here before he...OH NO" a guard shouted. Before she could react to his words, Gabriel darted forward and would try and bend her over his knee and begin to deliver sexually charged spankings. By that they weren't hard, but a kinky slap. She'd surely notice, "You've been a very naughty girl, a very naughty girl. You've got 15 of these you know!" Gabriel would say scolding. If she had been bent over, they'd bee floating a few inches off the ground with her bent over his lap and certain male part would start to extend into the beautiful ladies stomach. 'I'm getting a bit to creepy' Gabe would think and unwittingly say "I should reunion with myself. She just so hot, I think I'm in love. Why so irresistible DAMN YOU WOMEN" he'd say aloud. After noticing what he just said he'd drop her from his lap and his face would start looking dismissively at her. he'd stand a few inches off the ground floating however. Hes face turned a flush red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting a President   Hunting a President Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting a President
Page 1 of 1