Dragon Ball Z: Unbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An intense Dragon Ball Z RPG experience for people who enjoy epic battles!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hunting a President
Special Characteristic and Transformations  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:10 pm by Gabriel

» Hello Mr. President
Special Characteristic and Transformations  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 pm by Gabriel

» Elektra, I Burn
Special Characteristic and Transformations  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm by Gabriel

» Race Slots
Special Characteristic and Transformations  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:34 pm by Gabriel

» The Wonderful World of Magic
Special Characteristic and Transformations  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 pm by Gabriel

» The Power of Each Rank and Ki
Special Characteristic and Transformations  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:19 pm by Gabriel

» Bonus to Specialties and Weapons
Special Characteristic and Transformations  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:48 pm by Gabriel

» Kai Techniques
Special Characteristic and Transformations  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm by Gabriel

» Special Characteristic and Transformations
Special Characteristic and Transformations  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:35 pm by Gabriel

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Special Characteristic and Transformations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

Special Characteristic and Transformations  Empty
PostSubject: Special Characteristic and Transformations    Special Characteristic and Transformations  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:35 pm

SC are given at creation, you gain one and can only have one. However depending on the power of it, the greater weakness/strength must be add in character creation. However you can gain new ones by completing quest and gaining rewards from that, this however will be shown by a template, (Below)
Code:
[b][i]SC Name:[/i][/b] (The name, EX: Unlocked Potential, Tree of Might)
[b][i]Requirement:[/i][/b] (What quest or mission was done to achieve this)
[b][i]Description:[/i][/b] (If a item or origin story if wanted)
[b][i]Rank:[/i][/b] (The rank of the SC)
[b][i]Bonus:[/i][/b] (What does this provide for your character in combat)
Transformations, No character starts out with any transformations that positively effect your powers. No Super Saiyans, Kaio-Ken, or anything like that. However if you not that your base form has limited power and transformation increase your power to get to the max for your rank that is possible. The same applies for Super Saiyan or Kaio-Ken. Its better to achieve transformations through Quest then to stick it in there upon creation, the pay off is much more. To note any transformations must make sense for your character, aka Android, Supereme Kai, and Humans can't transform unless a valid reason is give and Admin approval. Namekains can gain transformation through fusion with other Namekains, this is however almost always permanent. Maijan Race can gain them through absorption of powerful characters. Saiyan through super Saiyan and Changlings through natural transformations. To note Changlings are required to have the transformation of at least 2. At character creation they cannot access their full power at whatever rank unless at their final transformation. Kaio-Ken is can be learned with a quest or give at creation. This however does not increase the power of the user beyond his rank. Unless gained through a quest.
Back to top Go down

Special Characteristic and Transformations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: Unbound :: Rules and Regulations :: Rules & Terms-
Jump to: