Dragon Ball Z: Unbound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An intense Dragon Ball Z RPG experience for people who enjoy epic battles!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hunting a President
Elektra, I Burn EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:10 pm by Gabriel

» Hello Mr. President
Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 pm by Gabriel

» Elektra, I Burn
Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm by Gabriel

» Race Slots
Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:34 pm by Gabriel

» The Wonderful World of Magic
Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 pm by Gabriel

» The Power of Each Rank and Ki
Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:19 pm by Gabriel

» Bonus to Specialties and Weapons
Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:48 pm by Gabriel

» Kai Techniques
Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm by Gabriel

» Special Characteristic and Transformations
Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:35 pm by Gabriel

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Elektra, I Burn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megaman

Megaman

Elektra, I Burn Empty
PostSubject: Elektra, I Burn   Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:00 am

General Information

Name:  Elektra (She no longer carry a last name.
Secondary Title: Blondie, Queen or Boss(mostly from he gang.)
Appearance:
Elektra appears as a teenage girl, wearing yellow, brown, orange, and black. She wears a tan vest with gold piping over a yellow, cleavage-and-midriff baring shirt with a black crest that resembles a small body of fire. The vest has puffy cap sleeves with black cuffs. On the sides of the cuffs, there are two small golden buttons. She wears a brown belt with a buckle, a pouch, and a small banner-seeming object. The same black crest appears on this banner, only golden in color. She wears black shorts under her belt, which in the back, resembles a pleated skirt. Over the shorts but under the belt is a white, asymmetrical back skirt.  

She wears an orange circle scarf (with no apparent edges) around her neck, but no other discernible jewelry. She wears brown, mid-calf platform boots that look like leather, with orange socks of different lengths. The right leg also has a grey bandanna-like object wrapped around the top of her left boot. She also wears finger-less black gloves. Her weapons, which look like two yellow mechanized gauntlets with a black design, go over these gloves. Her hair flows loose and messy, with a few tendrils sticking out and a small cowlick on top of her head. She has a pale complexion and lilac eyes. Her hair seems to burst aflame and her eyes turn red the longer she fights, or when she becomes angry. She offend seen wearing a pair of yellow-rimmed aviator sunglasses.
Aura Color: Blight yellow with a hint of red
Alignment:   Elektra is nether good or evil. She is just Elektra. She simply see the word in gray. So in other words Neutral
Personality: Elektra is wild and fierce as a wildfire. Ever changing and only growing stronger with the passing of time. She lives for one thing and that is to enjoy life to the fullest and just how does she do this you ask? By any means she see as fun. After having her teen hood taken away from her Elektra decided to live the rest of her life only looking for joy. However this doesn't mean she goes around killing and destroying things, most of the time. She still knows what is right and wrong, however if someone or people stand in the way of her joy then she won't hesitate to show them her fists.

Despite her hot headed ways and laziness Elektra is in fact a very intelligent individual. Often performing complicated work on her own body when maintenance are needed.
Likes & Dislikes:

• A good fight
  • Party's
  • Video games
  • Surprisingly books
  • Food (even if she doesn't need it)
  • Sleep
  • Fire
  • Her nightclub: I Burn

• Weaklings
  • People who annoy her
  • Birds
  • Tight places
  • Work
  • Peace talk

Species Information

Starting World:   Earth
Race/Species:   Android
Species Abilities: Androids are said to have unlimited energy and have eternal youth, as well as having no aura (unlike Saiyans, Humans, and others) so nobody can track them with either Scouters or Ki Sense. The kind of Androids on this site are the ones with unlimited stamina. They can, however, run out of a power supply. While their power source is much larger than organic beings, spamming energy-based attacks will result in an overload and temporarily makes their energy supply dysfunctional. Androids also have a device which can analyze every aspect of their opponent such as speed, power, strength, etc.
Species Location: Earth
Species Appearance: There are two types of androids seen in the series, according to their "base" or materials:
1."Cyborgs", androids made from an original human as a base (such as #17, #18 and #20).
2."Total artificial construct types", androids which were made up completely from mechanical parts (such as #13, #14, #15, #16, and #19). For some reason, the totally artificial ones have a blood-like liquid crimson substance, presumably a kind of power oil.

Species History: Androids served as main villains during the Android Conflict, each serving a purpose of their own. Originally, all of the androids were plans used to kill Goku, however, most of the androids turned to the good side or were destroyed. However, in Future Trunks' Alternate Timeline, the androids succeeded in their plans for world destruction, managing to kill almost all of the Z Fighters.

Skill Information

Skill Rank: Professional  
Species Name: Cyborgs

Skill Specialty:
Main: Martial Arts
Sub: Machinery/ Engineering

Special Characteristics: Higher Endurance: Over they many years Elektra has examine her body through and through and began making fitting upgrades to it. By rerouting certain Ki energy Elektra were able to increase her endurance of her body allowing her to take greater damage then other of her level.

Queen of Organized Crime: With over fifty years to play around it was only a matter of time before she found her way into the underworld of the Earth. After lunching a one woman war against the biggest crime family in the world and winning! She quickly took the group over and within a matter of years turned it into the largest and most power family in the world. Since then she had used this power to keep much of the underworld of the world in checked as well as keep many of the underhand outsider off of earth.

Club owner: After taking over the crime famliy quickly made the club, I Burn, into her Hq of sort for most of her business and other meetings.

Flaws/Weaknesses: Head Strong: One of Elektra major flaws is her temper. When fighting she can become enrage if current things would to happen. The event ranges from major injurys to simply pulling her hair out. It is never a 100% way to ever know just when or what will set it off but when it dose Elektra becomes a breast. Throwing all logic away she simple just wishes to break what ever have anger her.
Sensory Type: Androids Scanner
Fighting Style: Elektra fighting style is a major a from of boxing and kickboxing.

Items and Weapons

Weapons:  

Name: [i]Ember Celica, Long's Dual Ranged Shot Gauntlets (DRSG)

Appearance: They appear as bracelets at first, but when activated, they cover her hands and forearm as gauntlets. The gauntlets have a golden color and the shells initially wrapped around it are red and orange.
Type: Gauntlets
Rank: (This may not exceed the rank of your character, remember)
Special Abilities: The gauntlets offensive function seem to be rooted in creating pulses of raw Ki energy. They emit flashes of light resembling explosions or flames, and are capable of knocking enemies back great distances. They can also be used to amplify her already strong punches by add Ki energy around her fist.
Origin: (Give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)

Space Ship:
N/A for now:

[/i]
Technique Information

Name: Power Control
Type: Energy
Species: N/A
Description: Powering up is used to gather ki and increase one's power level so that a greater advantage in battle can be obtained. Powering up comes in several different shapes and sizes; some require a full-blown anatomical transformation (such as Master Roshi getting extremely muscular), others may power up with little to no change in their physical appearance whatsoever. Other than increasing the power, users can also suppress their power. This allows for the user to hide the full extent of their power, or simply to keep a relaxed amount of energy. Some characters even create special forms to keep their full power suppressed and under control. Using this will increase speed, strength, & energy output by 25%.

Name: Flight
Type: Movement Technique
Description: This is one of the most commonly used techniques in the whole Dragon Ball series. The character raises their ki, and literally floats on top of it. As the user becomes more skilled, they can manuever through the air by increasing and decreasing the output and direction of their ki. The result of it is that the user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly for any amount of time.

Name: Ki Blast
Description: This technique is blast that usually comes out of the palm of the user's hand. It can take many forms: a ray of energy, a glowing orb, or even a repulsion field. In essence, energy waves are a type of technique where their user utilizes an assortment of ki-based waves, cast from (but not limited to) their palms, nose, fingertips, eyes, body, or mouth. The color of the aura they emit varies between users. Some of these waves can also home in on their targets, and with enough energy, their power, speed, force and size can be augmented. These attacks are capable of being improved as their users' concentrations becomes more adept or they assume some type of transformation. The user sould be able to have full control of the beam or the beam can go anywhere once they have fully mastered their abilities. The user can also bring his arms to his sides, charge up energy and then rapidly fire many energy blasts at an opponent. It is effective for quick, widespread, and massive amounts of damage, but it is very draining on one's own ki level. However, if they are powerful enough, they are able to avoid the ki drainage effects of this combination technique.

Name: Kiai
Description: This is a ki attack that appears throughout the Dragon Ball franchise. It is a very powerful, white-clear force that emits from the user's body and that inflicts severe damage to the surrounding area. Alternatively, this force can be used to dispel weaker attacks.The blast's power, speed, range, and force vary based on its user; however, there are also variations of the technique that have been shown to have different effects. For example, Goku's version is oftentimes projected from his hands, but it can also be released from his eyes. Tien's version can also be released from his hands, and can deflect and nullify ki blasts with no damage done to his surroundings. However, Uub's variation seems to channel and release the technique from his entire body, and was shown to be able to lift the tiled flooring of the World Martial Arts Tournament's arena. Furthermore, unlike the other variations, the power of Uub's Kiai is fueled by his rage rather than the concentration of his ki.

Name: Explosive Wave
Description: This is a technique that bursts out ki from all over the users body that can hurt or block someone/something in a sphere surrounding the user. Once advanced, the user can also start charging energy around their body, then they explode with a gigantic energy sphere around their body. If the foe contacts with the Super Explosive Wave, it will deal much greater damage than the normal Explosive Wave. It can also be used for defense and offense at the very same time.

Name: Wild Sense
Type: Physical
Description: This is a technique where the user dodges an attack by moving swiftly and phasing away (similar to the Afterimage Technique) and counter-attacks the opponent with a punch or a kick sending them down to the ground or into the air. The character can also dodge energy waves and rush attacks like the Afterimage does. The attack can also be blocked or dodged if timed right.

Name: [i]Double Beam Cannon

Type: Energy Projectile
Species: Androids
Description: Elektra Begin the attack by first placing both her arms out before her in a straight line as twin cannons. After this she begin gathering energy into both arms, pushing both to their very limits. After max power have been gather Elektra will lunch the attacks. The attack is best used at a angle, whether from above or below.

Name: Vanishing Drop
Type: Physical
Species:
Description: Elektra kicks the opponent up and grabs them in mid-air to perform a spinning piledriver.

Name: Finger Beam  
Species: Androids[/I[
Description: A barrage of narrow rays emitted from the index finger of the user.  

Transformation: [spoiler=N/A for now]

[/i]
History and Roleplay Sample

History:
[i] Birth arc:
Elektra birth actually takes place over fifty years ago. She was born to one of the most brilliants scientist of their time. Her mother was a genius at Machinery/ Engineering and Androids designing. For years she worked on a way to used the knowledge that she and the world had gain after the first Android conflict to better prepare themselves again other powerful beings that could lurk in outer space or ever beyond. Using info gather from the form Dr. Gero labs and years of guess work Elektra mother and other at long last gain what they needed. However because of the fact that a living human would be needed to test the transformation process of human to Android the project was quickly stop for human rights reason.
Android[ Arc:
Enraged by this and blinded by the just outweigh the caused Elektra did the unthinkable. She used her own daughter as her first test subject. The process of the operation as well as must of the years before it have been lost to Elektra, something she see as a blessing. However this was not something see took very kindly. Upon regaining control of her body Elektra wasted little time in destroying her mother lad, and at the time she believed her mother as well.

This would be the impact on which Elektra mind snapped from the pressure of the situation. Causing her to flee from the site into the countryside.  After spending months in the wildness of the countryside Elektra learned many things about herself, such as she no longer needed to sleep or eat. As well she had gain many new powers that, before now, could only dream about. Seeing this as maybe, just maybe something good she then made a decision. To live for JOY and FREEDOM!

Android Life:
In the years to follow this odd event in Elektra life she have travel the world more times then she could ever count. Moving from place to place she has tasted, touch, and broken all form of life. From working for Capsule Corp to fighting alens to becoming leader of a crime kingdom there is little this blonde haven’t done. But with each new conquer she grow bored. Longing, even lusting for the next enjoyment in life. What next joy lay in wait for our blonde down the road? Come along and see!

Rp Sample:
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Megaman

Megaman

Elektra, I Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elektra, I Burn   Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Done >o>
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Elektra, I Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elektra, I Burn   Elektra, I Burn EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Apporved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elektra, I Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elektra, I Burn   Elektra, I Burn Empty

Back to top Go down

Elektra, I Burn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: Unbound :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: